If you have a question for us, please do get in touch!
For all general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media and press enquiries please contact: email@example.com
For events enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birmingham Cathedral is led by The Dean of Birmingham, The Very Reverend Matt Thompson.
Day-to-day liturgy is overseen by The Reverend Canon Dr Josephine Houghton.
Cathedral outreach and mission is overseen by The Reverend Canon Andy Delmege
Staff team – heads of department
- CEO – Anna Pitt
- Head of Music – David Hardie
- Assistant Head of Music – Ashley Wagner
- Head of Facilities – vacant
- Head of Learning – Jane McArdle
- Head of Commercial Events – Tracy Taylor
- Head of Communications – Rebecca Preece
- Head of Finance – Sheila Watley
- Head of Admin / PA to The Dean – April Steadman
Getting married at the cathedral
As a Church of England parish church, we welcome enquiries from those interested in holding their wedding with us.
You may be able to marry here if:
• You live in the parish, or
• You worship regularly at the cathedral, or
• You have a ‘qualifying connection’ with the cathedral
If you would like to explore this further, please email email@example.com with your full names and contact details.
We can also hold baptisms, blessings and funerals.